Sunday, August 17, 2014

What’s on your shelf ?

August Break Prompt : Bookshelf

IMG_8947

One of my favorite book shelves in my studio.

It had 4 of my completed art journals on it. Probably 5 of the things I would grab and bring with me in case of emergency, after the cats and dog are safe.

Along with my lap top.

And maybe a tube or two of Golden paint.

That stuff is pricey, you know !

Happy Sunday evening, Beautiful Ones !

Boy the weekend went fast…

 

theaugustbreak6[1]

Hosted by Susannah Conway

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet spot. xox

beth said...

you're so funny !!!

Kate Robertson said...

What a lovely little book nook. We have a lot of the same things. Fun collection.

Nadeja said...

Like I said on Facebook, you da best! So creative and kind, wonderful, beautiful, smart and loving. I love you,
Mom

Priti Lisa said...

Love that wee painting!
♥ ♥ ♥