Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life in Black and White

I missed one day of the August Break challenge.

The prompt was “jump” but since I was alone most of the day yesterday, no jumping and no capturing of jumps happened.

Today’s prompt is “Black and White”

IMG_8958

 

IMG_8966

The kitties look good in any color but what I love most about them in black and white is their whiskers !

IMG_8969

I love this shot of Happy too.

My beautiful little Buddha statue that my sweet David bought for me as a surprise after I had told him about falling in love with it at Pier One Imports.

He makes me happy every day.

And the statue does too.

Hee !

Loving this August day.

And excited about having my niece Jessica coming in three days !

Life is good in FLA.

 

theaugustbreak6[1]

Hosted by Susannah Conway

No comments: