Thursday, February 14, 2013

Share the Joy–Heart Connections

There are lots of hearts in my home.

Some I have made, some I have bought, some were gifts and some were found along the way.

They are all connected with me in some way.

IMG_4203IMG_4204IMG_4205IMG_4206IMG_4207IMG_4210

But the most special hearts in my house are these two :

photo

Happy Valentine’s Day to my dear, dear Heart, David !

Thank you for the joy you bring me every day !

 

I hope your heart is full of joyous love today too, Beautiful Ones !

STJ_Thursday_web[2]

See some more joy sharing at Meri’s Musings.

14 comments:

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

That is so darned sweet. So authentic, my amazing friend. I've been meaning to tell you that I think my gerbera daisy has made it through the winter! It looks pretty bedraggled still but there is still green on it and some days it stands up quite perky. I have taken to watering it with the later left in the pan from steaming my artichokes (some of my favorite things to eat) and it really likes that stuff! Happy heart day!

Unknown said...

ahhhhh,
may your day be filled with dark chocolate and wine...your and your dear heART!
x..x

Leovi said...

Yes, a wonderful mosaic of hearts, great pictures!

Snap said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Meri said...

Sigh. . . I wish my dry spell would end. You're blessed in love, dear one.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day with David.....most big heart hugs. xox

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Lovely!!! Wishing you well!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing other peoples collections! great looking couple, too ;-)
Happy V Day!
~Dawn

bacon said...

Happy happy loved filled heart to you!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, another Queen. Love posts about family and love. Hope you have had a good day. I crocheted a lot of hearts for different projects for today. Blessings to you and yours.
QMM

Unknown said...

sending you love and hugs today! <3

somepinkflowers said...

{{ not surprised on bit
that your warm
heart ♥
eXpands
to hold even*more hearts ♥ }}

deb did it said...

you my friend...BIG HEART WALKING!!!
love, and peace, and overflowing hearts are everywhere! xoxoxo

rebecca said...

love you so!!!
xoxoxoxxo