Thursday, February 2, 2012

Share the Joy Thursday– A Half-Dozen…

A half a dozen from Today’s Joy List…
1. This man’s kisses…yum.
DSC03565
2. Sweet time with friends that goes by in a blur of smiles, laughter and understanding…
IMG_0340
3. Revisiting my art and being blow away by what I have created.
DSC03579
4. Furry kid love…
DSC03632IMG_0562
5. New funky haircuts that match the “Me” on the inside ! Thanks to Deb, my great stylist !
DSC06088DSC06091
6. The incredible gifts of beauty we are presented with everyday on our journey…
IMG_0617
Life is so joy-filled…
especially when you
IMG_0601
Happy Thursday, Beautiful Ones.
I hope yours is filled with joy too !

11 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Kim,
What a great post! Thanks for sharing the JOY-I especially like that snow photo-awesome. Here's my joy: It's Spring today . . . 65˚ + SUN!

Sherry said...

We'll just have to take your word for it on those kisses from the man... hee!!!

Loving the new hair....you look like you are ready to take on the world!!!

This day next week I will be seeing you!!!! wooot!!!!

beth said...

i love your hair....well i always do, but this looks like a great cut and so easy to play with !!
xoxo

Eydie Kugler said...

Kim,

Thanks for spreading the JOY.
I love your new haircut.
XOXO

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Wheeee! I'm along for this wonderful ride with you. And, still eating those chocolates....

Unknown said...

Love the hair cut. Like mine a pixie but mine is snowy white. Congrats on the sweet man. Makes for a great life. I have one too.
QMM

Lynn Cohen said...

Always fun to read your postives.
Happy for you.

Meri said...

I love the sassy haircut, versions one and two. You look adorable! I'm celebrating with you the yummy kisses of the husband and kitty kind. And today our beauty is blue skies and views of snow-laden mountains and blue waters. The kind of day I dream of in the long stretches of gray.

Anonymous said...

Nice list, love the new do!!! It is so the Kim on the inside. Fur love and hubby love - what more can we ask for...xox Corrine

Jaime Haney said...

That is like the best hair cut! You look fabulous :) Great half dozen joys, too.

Olivia said...

I really like your haircut, My Queen! It is pieced and textured and funky--this is my preference too. Your eyebrows also look really nice. As always, thank you for sharing your joy, xoO