Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am HERE.

6 Days until Christmas Eve.

Wowza!

Feeling a little bit like I need a break from the computer to really get into the spirit of it in our home.

I will pop in now and again and share bits of what is going on (like maybe a photo of my tree when I finally decorate it today !) and do want to share the lovely Canadian Chickies gifts with you all.

But I think I need to focus more on the right here in front of me for a bit.

I hope that all of you preparing for the holidays are enjoying the process and

send you big, big Christmas Love !

***************************

Canadian Chickies Christmas Swap Day 5 – The extremely talented Martha Brown !

DSC01043

The brown paper package tied up with love !

DSC01045

And inside…

DSC01047DSC01048DSC01049

Lovely handmade JOY !!!!

DSC01046

Thanks so much, Martha, for the JOY pennant. I will be putting it in the tree today ! I really love it !

And Day 6 of our Swap comes from the lovely Sabina in Edmonton!

I will definitely be recycling this gorgeous blue sparkly wrapping !

DSC01040

And inside this this precious, precious jarred fairy, captured to bring wintery beauty my way !

DSC01041

We had a talk when I opened her and she has said she would like to hang out through the New Year and then I have promised to set her free…

DSC01042

I love her so much. I hope I can keep my promise ! Winking smile

Thank you so much, Sabina, for sharing her beauty with me !

Have a great weekend, Beautiful Ones !

11 comments:

Dianne said...

Lovelies!

jgr said...

Hi Kim,
Your swap looks like tons of fun! I love seeing all the 'goodies' I think my fave is the joy banner! Happy weekend to you my friend!

arlene said...

I love my little fairy too. She is not complaining at all, in her little nest of snow and ice.

iHanna said...

WOw, what a fun swap you're in. Cute gifts and cute packing. Thanks for sharing and I wish you a happy Christmas Kim!

Kim said...

I'm glad you are HERE. I don't blame you for the pink eye, but you may blame me for the virus. I hope you get your tree beautified. I do rather like having them around as obelisks as well. Hurray for the shopping being over too!

Unknown said...

Have an incredible weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Great gifts, and I guess I would want to hold on to that sweet fairy too! Enjoy time with wonderf David and your furry family and play, play, play. I am wrapped out today!!!!! xox Corrine

Anonymous said...

wishing you a lovely holiday - may it be peaceful and full of laughter and love. warmly, s

Lynn Cohen said...

Fun goodies!!!! Enjoy!

Sueann said...

Fabulous gifts!!!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
SueAnn

beth said...

i am loving all your gifty days.....

and me too, i think, with needing to be "here in the present" and "not here" on my computer.....

xoxo big hearted friend of mine