Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spill It !!!

Edited September 30, 2009 - I WON !!!!!! The fun begins tomorrow ! So excited ! Told you Fall was going my way ! So Very, very thankful...
Hey did you Lovelies see this ?
Carmen Torbus is running this super mondo gorgeous workshop called "Spill It ". Wouldn't it be great to play along ? I would love to and that is why I am taking this chance to maybe win free tuition for the class.
You can find out more about all the fun here and watch this sweet video of Carmen promoting the workshop and sharing her own process with us.

Straight Talk with Carmen from Carmen Torbus on Vimeo.

Hope to see you there !

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Hope you win! I'm already registered and can't wait until Thursday!! ♥

Jennifer said...

Oooh, good luck! I hope you win :)

*BTW, I appreciate you a lot! I love your humor and that you *get* my silliness on my videos* GIANT hugs :)

Leslie said...

Looks like fun! Good luck!

Snap said...

Good luck and I'll see you there.

Loved the KIMBO post ...

Dawn said...

I was just on Carmen's website and it said YOU won! Lucky Kim!! Let me know how it goes, eh?

beth said...

congrats...happy dancing over here for you!!!

Elizabeth Halt said...

Oh, how fun! Congratulations! :)

arlene said...

Congratulations!! You are so deserving of the win. Have fun in the class. (I think you won so YOU can further inspire others! The universe has a plan) xo

Jennifer White said...

The workshop looks fabulous... can't wait to see what you create and how it fares.